Client Success Manager
As a Steele Client Success Manager (CSM), you will partner with our clients to support their compliance programs and processes. The CSM will respond to client’s unique needs and develop strategies to effect positive change. The CSM will analyze data as it related to customer success criteria and provide best practice recommendations. The CSM will facilitate the expansion of Steele technology and compliance processes that enable clients to create custom, risk-based compliance programs for a large, complex multi-national organizations.
Ensuring compliance with anti-bribery, sanctions, and money laundering regulations, Steele’s end-to-end solutions can be adapted for any stage of your compliance process. From risk assessment to Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption program implementation, Steele’s team of compliance experts will tailor a solution to your company’s unique needs. We’re here to give you the support you need to develop and maintain a robust Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption program, so you can minimize risk and maximize value.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Base salary + quarterly MBO based on experience.
- Implementation Project Oversight
- Attend implementation calls and monitor schedule & deliverables at a high level.
- Provide consultation and guidance along with Implementation Manager, as necessary.
- Upsell & contract additional requirements/solutions as necessary during implementation.
- Client Management
- Create an exceptional client experience.
- Act as a strategic client partner, addressing both long and short-term technology and diligence program needs.
- Act as the client communication lead.
- Act as the first point of escalation and escalate to management for resolution, as needed.
- Retention & Expansion
- Ensure client value is maximized through a risk-based approach for third-party diligence.
- Drive renewal strategy, client negotiation and contracting.
- Minimize churn by identifying at risk clients and develop retention plans as needed to mitigate risk.
- Identify, qualify and close upsell and cross sell opportunities – including strategy, negotiation & contracting.
- Provide timely and accurate Due Diligence forecasting on bi-annual basis via conversations with key stakeholders around diligence process and drive adoption of diligence where there is low or no usage of Steele diligence.
- Provide timely and accurate updates of client contact details, client health and activities, sales opportunities and forecasting in Sales Force.
- Set up and test new configuration or functionality.
- Create process documentation.
- Conduct end user training.
- Scope client requirements for system enhancements:run design workshops, document business requirements such as work‐flows, user roles, business rules.
- Drive new functionality adoption.
- Drive scoping of functional enhancements:liaise with client stakeholders and developers to translate client business requirements into functionality solution.
- Assist clients with diligence content management.
- Monitor and advise on client risk models, modifying as appropriate to meet client’s needs.
- Monitor and advise on due diligence strategy and drive diligence usage.
- Liaise with client end users, support and other Steele functional teams (engineering, operations, product management) to diagnose and resolve technical or diligence issues.
- Contribute to the creation and editing of key documentation (tutorials, help, best‐practice) to support clients.
- Work cross-functionally to establish process and procedures to assist in the growth of Steele.