Marketing Content Manager
We’re seeking a talented hands-on marketing manager to take the lead in creating and implementing our content strategy. The candidate will help drive B2B marketing programs from conception to completion. Ideally, this role requires a brand publisher mindset: create the content our audience is looking for and then optimize the path to conversion.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Work with current outside content writers and solicit new ones, to develop compelling and timely content.
- Collaborate across functions and product lines to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives.
- Have a basic understanding of SEO, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email and newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Exceptional project management skills and experience, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously while maintaining unwavering attention to detail.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Mastery of basic marketing principles, such as target segmentation, category, value proposition, positioning, and brand strategy
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision while maintaining a high level of quality work and output.
- Ability to work with agency partners, keeping them focused, inspired, on task and on budget to achieve brand and business goals.
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint and Excel., Hubspot, Google Analytics and SalesForce.com.
Steele will provide you with paid vacation, healthcare, and other insurance benefits according to its customary business practices. Steele provides a matching 401K program to all its employees. Additionally, Steele feels very strong about self-improvement and may sponsor certain industry and job-related professional education programs.
If you are interested in the position, please send a cover letter and résumé or CV.