Client Success Manager
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Create an exceptional client experience and act as a strategic client partner, addressing both long and short-term technology and program needs.
- Act as the client communication lead, including sending marketing communications, client notifications and daily FinCrime newsletter.
- Act as the first point of escalation and escalate to management for resolution, as needed.
- Provide user / usage reports through use of Metabase – monthly / quarterly / ad hoc.
- Conduct weekly/monthly calls with clients and conduct annual Strategic Business Reviews.
Retention and Expansion
- Own ongoing renewal processing and reporting – Drive renewal strategy, client negotiation and contracting.
- Minimize churn by identifying at risk clients and develop retention plans as needed to mitigate risk.
- Identify, qualify, and close upsell and cross sell opportunities – including strategy, negotiation & contracting.
- Provide timely and accurate updates of client contact details, client health and activities, sales opportunities and forecasting in Salesforce.
- Set up and test new configuration or functionality as needed, including API data feeds.
- Scope client requirements for system enhancements and drive new functionality adoption.
- Drive scoping of functional enhancements: liaise with client stakeholders and developers to translate client business requirements into functionality solution.
- Monitor and advise on client monitoring & screening approach, providing recommendations as appropriate to continually improve the screening program.
Sales Support & New Client Set Up
- Attend sales calls as needed to address questions about Client Success engagement.
- Set up trials and track usage/time for trial periods.
- Request support assistance to create new user accounts and deactivations as needed.
- Complete vendor onboarding and conduct new user training.
Support & Documentation Creation
- Monitor and respond to requests sent to email@example.com and toll free support number.
- Liaise with client end users, support and other Steele functional teams (engineering, operations, product management) to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Contribute to the creation and editing of key documentation such as whitepapers, blogs, tutorials, best practice case studies, FAQs, etc., as needed for client education.
- Work cross-functionally to establish process and procedures to assist in the growth of Steele.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Eligible to work in the US
Salary: $60,000 – $70,000, plus quarterly bonus
Benefits: We offer medical coverage including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and 401K. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To Apply: Send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Client Relations|