Global Ethics Reporting
Organizations are challenged to build trust with their employee base, encouraging employees to speak up when wrongdoing occurs. Failure for employees to report ethical lapses are costly, leading to operational risk, significant fines and penalties, and reputational damage.
With IntegrityCounts™ by Whistleblower Security, Steele clients can deliver a comprehensive 24/7/365 Hotline and Case Management Service that provides your organization with an efficient and trustworthy ethics reporting process, helping employees, customers and suppliers feel safe and secure when reporting ethics and compliance related issues.
Drive Ethical Behavior
- Facilitate the ability for your employees to engage in anonymous and confidential dialogue in over 200+ languages
- Provide your organization with an easy-to-use and customizable confidential ethics reporting system with a robust and intuitive online Case Management application
- Customize your options to meet the unique needs of your ethics and compliance program
- Leverage this premier service offering that ensures your organization is supported at every stage of your program
- Best-in-class security, data protection, and privacy protocols that ensure your organization’s sensitive data is always secure and protected
For our ethics reporting services, we partner with WhistleBlower Security, a private third party committed to promoting a culture of integrity, collaboration, and transparency for our employees and our clients. For more information about our partner, WhistleBlower Security, visit WHISTLEBLOWERSECURITY.COM.