Lead Software Engineer
Job Description / Responsibilities
Steele Compliance Solutions, Inc. is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our Risk Intelligence Data team to support our SaaS and data API products. For additional information, visit: https://steeleglobal.com/risk-intelligence-data/
As the Lead Software Engineer, you will be in charge of managing one of our full-stack development teams, developing and architecting robust and scalable modern web and data solutions, partnering with leadership and product to solve complex business problems, creating ways to advance our technology suite, and implementing best engineering practices.
Our current technology stack is Python, Django, and PostgreSQL with a heavy focus on unstructured text and natural language processing.
- 8+ years building and supporting full stack web applications with experience in Python and Django development
- Experience with relational databases (including PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with deploying applications on Heroku and AWS
- Experience with Elasticsearch is a plus
- Experience with NLP and machine learning Python libraries is a plus
- Experience architecting or developing across complex systems
- Experience managing and mentoring engineers and assuming leadership responsibilities (doesn’t have to be direct reports, this could include direction of work or similar emergent leadership).
- Strong communication skills among engineers and stakeholders
- Experience working in a high-performing environment
- Experience with multi-team planning and coordination
Benefits and Salary: We offer competitive salary, medical coverage including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We work to maintain the best possible for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the Company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
To Apply: Send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Software Development|