Risk Intelligence Data
More Relevant Results, Fewer False Positives
Our patented, AI-powered search and monitoring platform provides greater real-time coverage of negative news and risk information than any other commercial database.
Learn how you can use quantitative analytics to enhance your compliance system. Watch our webinar: Transforming Data Flows Into Actionable Insights
Real-Time Data, Better Results
Making decisions without finding all adverse information harms compliance and puts people and companies at risk. Provide your teams with a better way to find the most relevant results and decrease false positives through our unique, patented data service.
Our real-time data can easily integrate into any internal or third-party platform to decrease risk, save valuable time, and ensure more effective decision-making.
- Uses Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning to scour published information sets exponentially larger than any curated database or archived news library
- Supplements the gap of traditional databases by providing your team with an unmatched level of data coverage
- Relied on by leading corporate and financial institutions to manage ABAC and AML risk posed by key customers and vendors
The Flood of Risk Information
Every day there are more than 40,000 new risk records produced from public and government sources including:
- News Reports
- Most Wanted Lists
- Politically Exposed Persons
- Corporate Records
- High Risk Sources
Steele’s patented method allows us to scour more publically available information than any other application.
Data mined from
over 5 million
Risk records on
over 40 million
entities and individuals.
Global data from
over 160 different
The Largest Real-Time Source of Negative News and Risk Information
Adverse Media / Negative News
Steele’s patented search and monitoring system provides greater real-time coverage of negative news and risk information than other commercial databases. Our dataset delivers fewer false positives by using machine learning to calculate and display a Relevancy Score for every result.
Watchlists / Sanctions
Comprehensive screening capability that screens against 1400+ watchlists, sanctions and embargo lists. Our datasets are updated in real time to reflect current events. Additional lists identifying parties in higher risk industries such as marijuana related businesses (MRB) and money service businesses (MSB) are also available.
Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
A comprehensive list of Politically Exposed Persons around the world. Updated regularly, our list includes:
- Heads of state, members of parliament and other government officials
- Military officials
- Highest members of the judiciary
- National bank governors and members
- Political and religious leaders
- Relatives and other closely associated persons to PEPs
State Owned Enterprises
Our comprehensive and global SOE database is an essential tool for mitigating third-party and/or Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance risks. The dataset includes enterprises where the state has control through full, majority, or significant minority ownership in:
- State entities
- Regional and local SOEs
- Affiliates to SOEs and controlled entities
- Central or national banks
- International organizations
Identify entities that violate OFAC’s 50% rule. Updated regularly to reflect new OFAC designations and real- world changes to these sanctioned networks.
Steele’s Business Disruption dataset identifies customer and vendor risk through early detection of business deficiencies during a crisis, such as the COVID-19 pandemic, so they can be prioritized for risk exposure and proactive mitigation strategies.
- Isolates records showing key signs of business deficiencies and overall early warnings to profitability & stability issues including: degrading of value, financial health, employee furloughs or layoffs, bankruptcy, etc.
- Continuously monitors global media for reports of financial distress or business disruption to mitigate supply chain and merchant risk exposure
Interested in Joining the Steele Partnership Ecosystem?
Steele’s Risk Intelligence Data services offers a reseller program designed to empower you with the resources and tools for success. Our flexible partner models can help you increase revenue and deepen relationships with your clients.