Elevate Partner Transparency
Leverage the most robust platform for third-party automation and management.
Building a credible and defensible program requires a multi-pronged effort. Learn what you need.
Ensure Ethical Conduct of Partners and Vendors
Where other software seeks to replace human intelligence, Steele’s Third-Party Manager (formerly Securimate) complements it by systematizing the onboarding and monitoring of third parties and using an intuitive workflow platform that automates compliance processes with a model that can grow with your organization’s changing needs and the evolving regulatory landscape.
Steele’s Third-Party Manager’s ease of use, fast implementation and scalability are a few of the reasons that it is the most widely used compliance platform to onboard and continuously monitor third-party business relationships.
Learn more about the most robust platform for third-party automation and management.
Screen and Onboard Third Parties
- Screen third parties using Steele’s AI driven, real-time monitoring and search tool, Risk Intelligence Data, for negative news, watchlist, sanction, and politically exposed persons
- Implement and deploy your own custom risk model to efficiently manage your third- party population
- Utilize our APIs for your ERP systems to easily integrate with your procurement process
- Implement & distribute your custom due diligence questionnaires using Smart Technology, directly to your third parties and track completion (multiple languages available)
- Leverage advanced workflows for approval management that allow you to track and set notifications
- Multi-lingual UI that supports multiple languages providing you the ability to conduct your program globally with ease
Manage Your Third-Party Lifecycle
- Centralize all your third-party data securely and confidently track system-wide activity with a robust audit log
- Customize alerts, reminders, and notifications
- Manage and track approvals and red flag rates
- Set alerts for renewals and ongoing monitoring
Analyze and Enhance Your Program
- Track the health of your compliance program with our advanced analytics platform that provide your team with actionable data tiles
- Analyze key metrics regarding your third-party population including type, category, risk level, approval status and more
- Access our case management and red flag dashboards that allow you to track open/closed cases by stage, status, red flag types and more
- Benchmark your program
Train Your Third Parties
- Implement and distribute third-party training directly with our integrated third-party training module – rain, track and audit in a SCORM/eLearning format
- Implement and distribute our Code of Conduct training to all your third parties easily and seamlessly with integrated training modules
Conduct Risk-Based Due Diligence
- Ongoing media monitoring using Steele’s AI-driven, real-time monitoring and search tool, Risk Intelligence Data, for negative news
- Integrate State-Owned Enterprise data
- Attach due diligence reports within Steele’s Third-Party Manager, associated with your third-party profile for audit and tracking