Ensuring ethical conduct is a complex undertaking that requires a detailed understanding of the global compliance environment, considerable time and specialized expertise.
Rising expectations for a “risk assured” Mergers and Acquisitions process require a more effective due diligence strategy to mitigate corruption risk.
Automate Your Third-Party Process
Seamlessly screen, onboard and monitor your third-parties with Steele’s Third-Party Manager. Our advanced workflows and proprietary Risk Rating engine allows you to automate your processes, freeing up your team to focus on medium and high-risk third parties.
- Centralize all your third-party data securely and track system-wide activity with a robust audit log
- Manage and track approvals and red flag rates
- Enhanced analytics to track, enhance and benchmark your program
Conduct Risk-Based Due Diligence
The biggest brands in the world have been relying on Steele Due Diligence Services for over two decades to provide critical insights for the onboarding of third parties, vendors, customers and suppliers.
- Screen and monitor using Steele’s AI-driven, real-time monitoring and search tool, Risk Intelligence Data
- Order additional levels of due diligence using highly trained analysts and investigators, globally, for deeper dive intelligence reports on your highest risk vendors
- Integrate diligence reports within Third Party Manager associated with your third-party profile for audit and tracking
Train Employees & Third Parties
Implement and distribute ABAC training and Code of Conduct with Compliance Wave Training. Train, track, and audit within our Third-Party Manager platform for greater visibility.
- Access 4000+ unique pieces of compliance content
- 30+ languages, plus additional translation capabilities for 100+ languages