Corporate Social Responsibility
With Steele’s Corporate Social Responsibility Solution you can mitigate risk by uncovering potential red flags before onboarding new suppliers.
Procurement and compliance departments are faced with the challenge of managing an increased number of supply chain risks posed by suppliers and vendors that range from human rights to environment and governance, and even data privacy. Regulators have begun imposing more requirements on supply chain management, which in turn has increased the demand to understand what risks suppliers pose.
Request a Demo
FACILITATE SUPPLY CHAIN TRANSPARENCY WITH STEELE
Steele provides various levels of investigation of entities for specific areas of concern.
Uncovering potential issues proactively ensures a more ethical and sustainable supply chain which allows your company to avoid regulatory scrutiny and negative publicity.
Seamlessly Onboard Suppliers, using our Saas-based tool Securimate
- Utilize our APIs for your ERP systems to easily integrate with your procurement process
- Easy upload and extraction of your data associated with the entire supply chain population.
- Advanced workflows, with Securimate, for approval management that allow you to track and set notifications
Conduct Risk-Based Due Diligence
- Screen supply chain vendors using Steele’s AI driven, real-time monitoring and search tool, TransparINT for negative news, watchlist, sanction, and politically exposed persons – scanning 5.5 million sources in real-time.
- Order additional enhanced levels of diligence using highly trained analysts, globally, for deeper dive intelligence reports on your highest risk vendors.
- Integrate diligence reports within Securimate, for transparency and auditing.
Let us unburden your overstretched internal resources
Our managed services group can assist your team with a variety of tasks, serving as an extension of your organization.
- Logistics and support for your corporate social responsibility programs, including implementation, workflow execution, and training
- Enterprise-wide supply chain data aggregation, validation, and cleansing
- Red flag review and adjudication
DRIVING ETHICAL BEHAVIOR
Integrating supply chain due diligence into procurement practices can help your company create a more resilient and sustainable supply chain.